The manufacturers of space-saving beds are getting more and more ingenious by the day. Recently I discovered this clever bed from Australian Hideaway Beds that boasts a space-saving solution I haven’t seen before.
The Swivel Bookcase Bed allows you to easily revolve a 4 shelf bookcase by day, into a comfortable slatted base bed by night without having to remove any of the objects off the shelves. By adding the (optional) table, you can use it as a desk or dining area.
Another clever solution is their All Day Design Bed. Here you can choose from either a 2.5 to a 3.0 seater sofa that sits in front of the Hideaway Wall Bed Mechanism.
Their Hideaway Desk Wall Bed is not only practical from a space-saving aspect, but it is useful everyday as a desk and office space. You don’t even have to pack up your desk space to bring down the bed. It will stay completely flat throughout the whole time.
For more information visit Hideawaybeds.com.au
For more inspiration from Living in a shoebox join me on Facebook:
Ten most popular posts
- 14 great ways to store your shoes
- 12 great small kitchen designs
- 10 great space-saving beds
- Get some extra mileage out of your sleeping space with these 12 storage beds
- This foldable bicycle camper lets you live comfortably on the road
- Ten great bunk beds for kids
- You can nearly double the size of the Gidget Retro Teardrop Camper by simply sliding it out
- This micro-camper triples its size in 25 seconds
- Ten space-saving desks that work great in small living spaces
- Transforming cabinet with hidden table and chairs from Claudio Sibille