This house by MYCC Architecture Office has a foot print of 20 m2/ 215 ft2 and a volume of a 100 m3/ 3531 ft3. It consists of large number of narrow rooms that are connected to each other visually. The layout of the apartment is reminiscent of old computer games platforms, where you jump from one platform to another.
01. Entrance; 02. Kitchen; 03. Livingroom; 04. Chil-out space (light); 05. Bedroom; 06. Stands; 07. Bathroom; 08. Hammam (steam room); 09. Storage
For more inspiration from Living in a shoebox join me on Facebook
- 14 great ways to store your shoes
- 10 great space-saving beds
- 12 great small kitchen designs
- This foldable bicycle camper lets you live comfortably on the road
- Swedish cabin with roof top garden and retractable outdoor kitchen
- A great alternative to a teardrop: The Terrapin trailer camper
- Twelve small and stylish bathrooms
- This bright 323 sq ft studio apartment looks triple its size.
- New collection of space-saving beds from Tumidei
- Twenty trendy bookends that will liven up your shelves