From the architect:
With this room you get a whole house. Pure and calm from the outside the many doors and windows reveal a warm wooden interior. Here you find bedroom, sauna and kitchen open to the outside garden. One door opens to a staircase leading to a guest room and large hammock overlooking the interior garden.
Elements of a playhouse speak to the guest’s childish side. But the house is kept pure and sharp to take this imaginative game of play into an adult mind.
A part of the garden contains a rain shower and swimming pool bathtub for relaxing moments accompanied by a terrace with a dining table and sitting area.
The new rooms are designed in close collaboration between the Michelberger Team and the Danish architect Sigurd Larsen.
The room is available for short or long-term stays under the hotel category “Hideout”.
Comments are closed.
Ten most popular posts
- 14 great ways to store your shoes
- 12 great small kitchen designs
- 10 great space-saving beds
- Get some extra mileage out of your sleeping space with these 12 storage beds
- This foldable bicycle camper lets you live comfortably on the road
- Ten great bunk beds for kids
- This micro-camper triples its size in 25 seconds
- You can nearly double the size of the Gidget Retro Teardrop Camper by simply sliding it out
- Ten space-saving desks that work great in small living spaces
- Transforming cabinet with hidden table and chairs from Claudio Sibille