Think in three dimensions. Mount furniture on the walls and/or hang it from the ceiling. If your apartment has high ceilings, you might consider creating a loft bedroom
Use furniture that has more than one function. For example coffee tables with built in storage space, sofa beds, coffee tables that can transform into full height dining tables, poufs and stools you also can use as small tables and so on
Adding wheels to furniture makes cleaning and rearranging much easier
Regularly sort through your stuff and get rid off things you don’t use. Recycle, sell or throw away.
Use small size furniture
Go for closets and bookcases that are high and narrow. That way you get maximum storage while saving floor space.
Drop the huge loudspeakers and hifi system. Go for the wirefree mini speakers.
A large wall-mounted mirror makes a room seem bigger.
Ten most popular posts
- 14 great ways to store your shoes
- 12 great small kitchen designs
- 10 great space-saving beds
- Ten great bunk beds for kids
- This foldable bicycle camper lets you live comfortably on the road
- This micro-camper triples its size in 25 seconds
- Get some extra mileage out of your sleeping space with these 12 storage beds
- A great alternative to a teardrop: The Terrapin trailer camper
- You can nearly double the size of the Gidget Retro Teardrop Camper by simply sliding it out
- Ten space-saving desks that work great in small living spaces