The Canadian company Robinson Residential creates some really interesting house plans and the tiny house “Dragonfly” is their contemporary take on the tiny house movement. It features a design that could comfortably sleep three people and is suitable for entertaining.
The Dragonfly-20 is twenty feet in length and eight foot four inches wide, with a total square footage of 159 sq ft. The structure is built on a flat deck trailer, and the overall dimensions make it road legal for easy transportation. Robinson Residential also offer 24’ and 28’ long versions, which include more space and some additional features.
The Dragonfly has an abundance of large windows and two skylights on the roof to bring in natural light and make it feel more open. It also has a very cool and unique pull-out stair case with built-in storage.Double patio doors and fold down deck on each side Compact kitchen with small appliances Now you see it, now you don’t. A unique pull-out stair with built-in storage leads to the loft area Pull out sofa bed with built in storage on either side A pull out table for dining The dining table can also be used as a desk The sofa bed can be used for overnight guests A propane fireplace The bathroom with shower, toilet, and small sink
Take a video tourPhotos (C) courtesy of Robinson Residential
Comments are closed.
Ten most popular posts
- 14 great ways to store your shoes
- 12 great small kitchen designs
- Get some extra mileage out of your sleeping space with these 12 storage beds
- 10 great space-saving beds
- Ten great bunk beds for kids
- This foldable bicycle camper lets you live comfortably on the road
- You can nearly double the size of the Gidget Retro Teardrop Camper by simply sliding it out
- This micro-camper triples its size in 25 seconds
- Ten space-saving desks that work great in small living spaces
- Transforming cabinet with hidden table and chairs from Claudio Sibille