Easily transported via its own trailer, ESCAPE Vista’s stylish, open design makes it ideal for singles or couples who want their own private space, a perfect guest house, Airbnb or rental, or weekend getaway to the beach, mountains or just down the street.
“We call them ‘Personal Homes’ because, like the personal computer and personal desk assistant, these are truly personal spaces designed to be adaptable to each person’s individual needs,” says ESCAPE Homes founder, Dan Dobrowolski.
“ESCAPE Vista is open, flowing, both very private but completely connected to nature” says Kelly Davis, the ESCAPE Homes award winning architect and designer. “It is specifically designed to let you escape the stresses that invade all of our lives.”With a low slung, horizontal architecture featuring long panoramic windows, the Vista draws the outdoors in. Its exterior finishes of clear cedar and CorTen steel with unique fenestration allow it to blend perfectly in its natural surroundings.
Aspen, maple or pine wood create an interior finish that is intentionally smooth, quiet, calming and natural. Energy efficient high-tech insulation minimizes harsh weather conditions and lowE, thermopane windows allow you to capture the sounds of nature while open or enjoy complete tranquility when closed. And, windows can be frosted to allow for privacy while also letting light in..Standard ESCAPE Vista features include a full daybed/sleeping area, small kitchen, bathroom with full shower, custom, all wood work/dining table, and multiple, large storage areas.
The ESCAPE Vista is hand-built in America by carpenters and blends the best characteristics of a tiny home and RV. For techies, USB outlets are featured and options include a unique pop-up TV, A/C, stone countertops, various wood interiors and much more. At just 6500 pounds and 20’ long, ESCAPE Vista can go anywhere and Off Grid options, including solar power and composting toilets, are available. Introductory pricing starts at $39,900.
Comments are closed.
Ten most popular posts
- 14 great ways to store your shoes
- 12 great small kitchen designs
- Get some extra mileage out of your sleeping space with these 12 storage beds
- 10 great space-saving beds
- Ten great bunk beds for kids
- This foldable bicycle camper lets you live comfortably on the road
- You can nearly double the size of the Gidget Retro Teardrop Camper by simply sliding it out
- This micro-camper triples its size in 25 seconds
- Ten space-saving desks that work great in small living spaces
- Transforming cabinet with hidden table and chairs from Claudio Sibille