These space-saving beds from Canadian CabinetBed Inc is a perfect addition to any home where you may need an extra bed but are limited on space. The innovative and beautifully designed low-profile cabinet easily transforms into a comfortable bed which provides a viable and affordable alternative to a Murphy Bed.
While most Murphy Beds need to be screwed to the wall, the cabinet beds are free-standing and take less than 10 minutes to install. The beds also boast large storage drawer of 59 inches.
See the bed in action:
For more inspiration from Living in a shoebox join me on Facebook:
Ten most popular posts
- 14 great ways to store your shoes
- 12 great small kitchen designs
- 10 great space-saving beds
- Get some extra mileage out of your sleeping space with these 12 storage beds
- This foldable bicycle camper lets you live comfortably on the road
- Ten great bunk beds for kids
- This micro-camper triples its size in 25 seconds
- You can nearly double the size of the Gidget Retro Teardrop Camper by simply sliding it out
- Ten space-saving desks that work great in small living spaces
- Transforming cabinet with hidden table and chairs from Claudio Sibille