Michael Motamedi and Team Baffi have developed what they claim is the ultimate cutting board, so they named it: ”The Ultimate Cutting Board.” Very original. The cutting board has multiple functionalities: two cups for measuring, a juicer, a draw for scraps, another draw for knives, there’s even a space for a mandolin and a grater
The board is made from one of the densest woods available. Maple by nature is not only gorgeous; it’s a very tightly grained, hard wood, allowing it to be the perfect candidate for a cutting board. It is quite durable against the blade of a knife and extremely sanitary – the grain in this wood is so tightly packed that it’s virtually impossible for bacteria to grow within the wood.
The cutting board can be separated in two, which serves two main purposes; one is to create quick and easy serving platters and the other is for ease of cleaning & storage. To make it more visually appealing, the team included a walnut inlay on the top surface of the board. This inlay adds a nice touch of design but also lets you know which side belongs to each drawer making it simple and easy on the eyes.
The team behind the cutting board has launched a Kickstarter funding campaign where you can buy one of these multifunctional cutting boards for $133. Learn more here
Ten most popular posts
- 14 great ways to store your shoes
- 12 great small kitchen designs
- 10 great space-saving beds
- Get some extra mileage out of your sleeping space with these 12 storage beds
- This foldable bicycle camper lets you live comfortably on the road
- Ten great bunk beds for kids
- You can nearly double the size of the Gidget Retro Teardrop Camper by simply sliding it out
- This micro-camper triples its size in 25 seconds
- Ten space-saving desks that work great in small living spaces
- Transforming cabinet with hidden table and chairs from Claudio Sibille