The Danish entrepreneur Mads Johansen has created “The Wide Path Camper,” an astoundingly light camper mounted on a bicycle trailer. The camper is made of fiberglass, weighs a mere 45 kilos and can be folded to half-size making transport easy.
“The Wide Path Camper” has two face-to-face sofas and a pull-down table. At night the sofas flatten to form a double bed large enough to sleep two people and a small child. The camper also comes with an optional solar cell for charging mobile phones and other small devices.
The tiny mobile home costs around 15,000 Danish kroner (approx. $2,500). It is also possible to rent it, as of right now only in the town Sønderborg, that’s located in southern Denmark.
The camper doesn’t require much maintenance
The sitting area converts easily to a bed
The camper trailer has a storage capacity of 79 gallons/300 liter
More information about “The Wide Path Camper” here
Photos courtesy of Alt om camping
For more inspiration from Living in a shoebox join me on Facebook:
Ten most popular posts
- 14 great ways to store your shoes
- 12 great small kitchen designs
- 10 great space-saving beds
- Get some extra mileage out of your sleeping space with these 12 storage beds
- This foldable bicycle camper lets you live comfortably on the road
- Ten great bunk beds for kids
- You can nearly double the size of the Gidget Retro Teardrop Camper by simply sliding it out
- This micro-camper triples its size in 25 seconds
- Ten space-saving desks that work great in small living spaces
- Transforming cabinet with hidden table and chairs from Claudio Sibille