Textile artist Robin “Pearl” Brown and her husband John Gray bought and gutted an Airstream Trade Wind, they found on eBay and turned it into a gypsy-like romantic haven. The result, I’m sure you would agree, is quite stunning.
If you would like to copy Robin “Pearl” Brown‘s unique style a good place to start is with her book: “Country Living A Bit of Velvet & a Dash of Lace: The Fabulous Interiors of Magnolia Pearl.” In it she explains her interior design philosophy and provides easy-to-follow and irresistible projects.
For more inspiration from Living in a shoebox join me on Facebook:
Ten most popular posts
- 14 great ways to store your shoes
- 12 great small kitchen designs
- Get some extra mileage out of your sleeping space with these 12 storage beds
- 10 great space-saving beds
- Ten great bunk beds for kids
- This foldable bicycle camper lets you live comfortably on the road
- You can nearly double the size of the Gidget Retro Teardrop Camper by simply sliding it out
- This micro-camper triples its size in 25 seconds
- Ten space-saving desks that work great in small living spaces
- Transforming cabinet with hidden table and chairs from Claudio Sibille